Free YouTube to iPod Converter serves a very clear purpose: to convert YouTube videos to formats compatible with mobile devices like an iPod or PSP.
Free YouTube to iPod Converter is really easy to use and requires no technical knowledge at all: just copy and paste the video URL into the program interface and click on the Download and Convert button.
There are several presets where you can choose the target device and the desired quality level for the converted file, but you won't be able to tweak these options manually.
Free YouTube to iPod Converter works
Windows XP SP3, Vista, Windows 7 and .Net Framework 2 SP2
Free YouTube to iPod Converter. Download all possible YouTube videos to iPod, PSP, BlackBerry or mobile phones. This YouTube converter downloads videos for iPod from single YouTube videos as well as whole collections such as:
- complete playlists and show lists;
- users' channels;
- all videos from personal playlists (History, Liked, Favourites, Watch later, etc.);
- artist's playlists;
- videos from Movies Category;
- videos from Music Category;
- videos from YouTube charts;
- video responses.
Free YouTube to iPod Converter combines simplicity of usage as well as advanced downloading features which you can set as you like:
- save original (non-converted) YouTube files;
- enjoy multistream downloading;
- customize output name easily;
- save and load links from external text files;
- save download history;
- import videos to iTunes automatically;
- download videos which require YouTube authorization via Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome;
- enable compatibility with screen reading software.
The output files are saved in MP4 or 3GP format into the folder Videos and they retain the name of the source video. They are ready to playback on your iPod, PSP, BlackBerry or mobile phones.
Free YouTube to iPod Converter contains no spyware or adware. It's clearly free and absolutely safe to install and run.